Monday, July 23, 2012

You take the words from my mouth!


Nobody says it like Dorothy Black (The Dot Spot)!

Probably because she is undercover, and I would be burnt at the stake for saying the things I really want to some days.

I loved this post of hers what-the-fuck-happened-to-this-week! I related to most of what she said.. Well except for the whole sex thing, because well I aint getting any.

But I know how she felt. Some days the aggression I feel just floors me, and I could quite easily do grievous bodily harm to some people. And I hate feeling like that, because it's just not me. But sometimes, ne.. We just can't help it.

So thanks for saying it for me, you rock!!

And I quote:

it sucked because every plan i made was unmade.
it sucked because it dawned on me this week that i might not know how to fuck normally anymore & because i realized the last truly awesome actual, connecting sex i had was over a year ago.
it sucked because i’m intensely disapproving of winter and being freezing.
it sucked because of people who blow hot and cold; because of crossing limits i don’t understand with people i barely know.
it sucked because validation still makes me happy and feel more secure.
it sucked because i don’t know when to shut my mouth. or open it.
it sucked because i just want to find a reset button without losing everything i’ve gained.
it sucked because it just sucked. because i have so much on my list of Things to Do and all i really want to do is lie on the cushions in front of a fire, naked and warm with someone yummy and dissolve into feeling.
it sucked because the whole week felt like i was grasping at straws and drowning in the process.

........ sigh........ i love that.....
 



No comments:

Post a Comment