Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Turning 40, is a walk on the Beach!

In January I threw my boyf and I a party for our birthdays which are a week apart.. Hawaii Style sista! Oh and by the way, he is the one turning 40, NOT me! Not yet..


Help yourself!


What a stunning party, all the hard work and money was well worth it. The Avatar had so much fun and I think he really appreciated the gesture. It warms the heart and does.. Umm.. something to the cockles. I can’t remember coz I don’t have cockles.

Anyone for some Hawaiin koek?

So many people came; we got such lovely gifts (not at all like the vibrating Jack Hammer that I got last year from the girlz!). All Avatar’s mates pitched, which I think is great for us as a couple. We seem to have no trouble integrating our two groups of friends. But I do believe there were some raised eyebrows from his kinfolk when Patty & Jody brought out the snorkel-funnels! Ha ha hahah haa.. So what. They’ll get used to them. I hope.

Only The Journo (my resident bff and cousin extraordinaire) was missing…


Best quote of the weekend?
Top Gear Gal: I like these goggles, when you wear them they make everything look bigger!
Cybafaerie: Maybe you should take them to bed with you...


Top Gear Gal's reason for the goggles...

No comments:

Post a Comment