Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Wise One

Today Kai has choir auditions.. I caught him playing with the T-Rex singing "RA RA RoMlalala"! Dear God please don't let Bad Romance be his audition song!! It wasn’t. Thank the heavens. It was Baa Baa Black Sheep (Really?!?!). And he didn’t crack the nod, but that’s ok. At least he tried. He says “Anika sang very nicely mom” I said “That’s nice of you to say so. How did you sing” “Well obviously not as nicely..” he says. Not to broken up about it. Which is good, had visions of Glee and Kai as John Travolta circa 1977’s Saturday Night Fever. I think all the colouring homework is getting to him though. When I woke him up late last night to go for a wee I caught a mumbling of “Man! Do you expect me to colour my whole body in?" Lekker deur die kak..

No comments:

Post a Comment